I love them.
This is seriously my favorite time of year...when the stores put out all the new school supplies. I want to spend hours at Target looking at them all. My next favorite would be Christmas when there are a million different spools of ribbon and I want to buy them all to wrap gifts with....but that's another story for another time...
I stock up on 5 packs of College Rule Notebooks...
I buy boxes of ball point pens. Blue. No Black. They are only 50 cents a box!
I contemplate whether or not I really need 24 different colored sharpie pens. So many colors! I want them so bad, but ouch! the price.. :(
Highlighters...Oh my goodness DO NOT get me started on the highlighters! If there is a pack with yellow, pink, orange, green and blue....I'm sold. I have no idea what the heck I'm going to highlight, but I NEED them.
Remember Trapper Keepers? LOVED MINE!! It was red and blue and had crazy rainbow circles on it. :)
I'm so psyched that Christian is starting school this year..I can't wait to take him shopping for supplies! ;)

1 comment:
I love school supply shopping for Kayla and loved it when I was in school too!
After buying everything I would organize and reorganize it a million times before I started school for that year.
Post a Comment