Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tees Please

May I bring your attention to the new 'button' on the right of my page?

Wild Olive Tees.

These lovely ladies visited The Ranch a few months back and that's where I first heard of them and their T-shirt website and I've been really wanting to buy something from them. I think they've found a unique way of speading the word, so to speak. To put in on clothing? That gets my attention.

The second time I ran across them was just this morning. They have teamed up with McMama to design a new shirt with her to raise money for a charity called Until Journey's End. The t-shirt is really cute, the saying on back even better. I've been trying to decide for awhile which one I might like to buy..but I'm thinking this new design is the winner.


“He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”
- Philippians 1:6




1 comment:

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive Tees button, and for adding us to your FB page. You have been entered into our giveaway!

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com