Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

- I'm craving a Cheese Pizza from La Casa's sooooo bad today. There is nothing better then a Romano and Mozzarella Cheese Pizza from there.

- I *love* the song "Lucky" by Jason Mras and Colbie Caillat...I'm listening to it on my iPod right now and I set it as my ring tone on my phone.

- I've come to the conclusion that that is one of the the only good songs on my iPod...I'm bored with the rest...except for all the old school Michael Jackson songs I downloaded the other day.

- Have you ever really listened to the words in Michael Jackson's song "Man In The Mirror? You should.

- I haven't done the last four days of The Love Dare. I need a power day to catch up!

- I would like to see the following movies: Milk, Slumdog Millionaire, He's Just Not That Into You, and Rachel Getting Married.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I also want to see He's Just Not That Into You! Pizza...sounds good right about now! : )