Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day, Sick Kid, Hospital Visit, Busy Week

My Random Thoughts to start off the new month:

1. I know for a fact that I will get an email tomorrow from my sister with pictures of my neice deliverying May baskets to her neighbors. My sister is way more into that shit then I am. It will then make me wish that I would have made May Baskets. I used to make them in grade school and then I'd put them on my neighbors porch and ring the door bell and run. Fun times.

2. I'm home today with Christian who ran a fever all night and early this morning. Other than that he's not really all that "sick" but two kids were sent home this week from daycare for having fevers, so I figured why waste my time getting up early and ready for work when She'll just call me to come get him anyway.

3. I still took Noah to daycare.

4. Thanks to Christian being home, I was able to do some grocery shopping, get some work done from home with no one bothering me, update my blog, check my email and respond, put laundry away, make beds, vaccum, go to the bank, return some phone calls, place my jewelry order and
constantly eat everything I see. And all that before noon!

5. Because Christian is home, I've watched 3 episodes of Kai-lan, 1 Dora the explorer, 1 Go Diego Go, and now we are watching Blues Clues.

6. Next Wednesday I have to take Noah to Childrens hospital for an EEG. My husband and one of my step-sons had what is referred to as Childhood Absense Epilepsy and we have noticed signs of it in Noah. About the only symptom of it is random "staring sessions" where in the middle of doing whatever it is he is doing, he will just stop and stare off for about ten seconds and then just continue on with what he is doing like nothing happened. Most children are diagnoised between the ages of 4 and 12 and with medication, they are usually "over" the epilepsy within a couple of years. I hope he doesn't have it, but my gut feeling tells me he does.

7. I really want to go out for a margarita on Cinco de Mayo.

8. This week has been completely crazy. We had/have 4 track meets this week, 4 baseball games, We had swim lesson Tuesday night, I had my youth group last night at church, I have a total ed meeting tonight at church, tomorrow my step son is having a friend over to spend the night, and Saturday night we have a party to go to. And people wonder why I have no time to do anything around the house except when kids are home sick and why I don't use my gym membership.

9. I placed my first order with Cookie Lee this week to start selling jewelry for them. I love it! It's super fun stuff and I am so excited about it! I can't wait until it gets here. Not sure when I'm going to have time to book parties....hmm....may have to send out some emails and sugar talk my super awesome friends into throwing me a bone and booking some shows!

10. Tomorrow is payday. Whoop Whoop!

No comments: