15 years ago
Monday, April 14, 2008
Mr. Clean
This is just a short little shout out to my husband, aka Mr. Clean. Although he never reads my blog (in fact I doubt he even knows where to find it and was quite taken off guard when he found out that I even had a blog) I feel he deserves some props for all the hard work he does. Thanks to him, I hardly ever have to make a bed, do a load of laundry, cook a meal, clean a toilet, do dishes, vaccum a room, mow the lawn or dust. :) He's a complete neat freak and I am no where near that. 99.9% of the time he's completely fine with this...every once in a while I think I drive him mad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are one lucky gal! I can't complain though... Jon does do dishes and laundry!
Post a Comment